The camera feature is undoubtedly, one of the must-haves in any
Smartphone . With phones like Nokia N8 coming with enviable camera features, it sure sounds death-knell for some of the digital camera brands. In the Smartphone , the camera is one of the most important value-additions, where you can quickly take a picture and upload it on a social networking site for friends to see and comment. Let us look at some of the best camera phones in the business:
- Nokia N8: Nokia N8 gives you the chance to knock your digital camera away with an enviable 12 mega pixel camera and HD video recording. To elaborate, the 12 megapixel autofocus camera comes with xenon flash and 720p at the rate 25fps video recording. The camera features include a huge 1.83″ camera sensor, mechanical shutter, ND filter, geo-tagging, face detection
- Sony Xperia x10 camera: The Sony Xperia x10 is impressive, to say the least. Buy it for its amazing camera functionality which features a 8 MP autofocus camera with LED, capable of taking pictures at 3264×2448 pixels. The other features include Touch focus, image stabilization, geo-tagging, face and smile detection. It is also capable of video recording with WVGA at 30 frames per second.
- Samsung w880 AMOLED Sadly, this one is available to South Korean market only, but the camera feature is magnificent. The primary camera is 12 megapixel wonder 4000 x 3000 pixels with 3x optical zoom and LED flash. It can shoot videos at 720p at the rate of 30fps. The secondary camera serves as a video call camera.
- HTC Desire HD: HTC Desire HD has an 8 megapixel camera to click pictures at 3264×2448 pixels with autofocus. There is dual-led Flash, geo-tagging and face detection as well. It shoots videos at 720 frames per second.
- Motorola Milestone XT720: This amazing
Smartphonehas its camera as its USP. It features 8MP camera with 3264×2448 pixel pictures with Xenon flash and autofocus. The other features include geo-tagging, face detection and image stabilization. Video recording is at 720p at the rate of24 frames per second.
- HTC 7 Mozart: HTC Mozart is a good 8 megapixel camera phone clicking pictures of 3264×2448 pixels, with autofocus and Xenon Flash. Apart from geo-tagging and face detection, it can record videos at 720 frames per second.
- Nokia C7: Nokia C7, the phone built with the solid Symbian^3 OS comes in with an 8 MP camera at 3264×2448 pixels, with fixed focus and dual-LED Flash. There are added features like geo-tagging as well as face detection. The video recording is 720p at the rate of 25 frames per second.
- HTC Evo 4G: Though not a GSM phone, HTC Evo 4G made for Sprint has a very good camera that clicks pictures at 8 MP with dual-LED and autofocus. The images being clicked are at 3264×2448 pixels with geo-tagging feature. There is a secondary camera that is 1.3 MP while the video recording is at 720p.
- Motorola Droid X: Motorola Droid X has an 8 megapixel camera with 266×2450 pixels, autofocus and dual-LED flash. There are other usual features like geo-tagging, face detection and enhanced image stabilization. The video recording is 720p at 24 frames per second.
- Samsung I8520 Galaxy Beam: The beautiful Samsung I8520 Galaxy Beam has an 8MP camera with autofocus and LED Flash. The pictures clicked are of 3264×2448 pixels. There are features like face detection, smile detection, blink detection and geo-tagging. The video shooting feature is good at 720p at the rate of 30fps. There is also a secondary VGA camera.